Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 4. "Getting into Position" $25

Eek.  This day got away from me.  Bad night sleeping, errands galore, friends in from Chicago, dinner and concert, and me running home thinking, "I have to get that painting done before midnight."  Well peeps, I've kept the committment, unfortunately in my haste, I've got some shaky characters with a pregnant mom in kabuki make-up and some crazy letters from the wrong black marker.  What can you do?  The hilarity of this true conversation between two co-workers of mine, Shante--young mother of 3--and Ashlee--mother of one with 2nd on the way--deserves better.  I love having pregnant bellies around.  They're so much fun to rub Buddha-style.  Luckily these ladies indulged/indulge me.  Thank you, Shante and Ashlee, for letting me connect to your wee ones before they ever arrived.  Also, a shout out to my cousin Leslie and husband Scott down in Texas.  Congrats on your first child, Kennedy Grace.  Mwah!


Here's who we saw tonight--The Giving Tree--great band from Chicago!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this band. You guys are so much like us in your love for music. I am loving your blog, thanks for giving me something to look forward to everyday.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really great, Pam. I know (re: musical tastes)! That's why it was such a pleasure to meet 2 kindred spirits! I am so happy you like the blog! I am determined to fulfill my 365 mission. (-; Love to you both! (-:

      Delete