Friday, June 13, 2014

Upcoming Art Show - Cantigny Art in Bloom

Hello, darling people!  I have an art show this weekend, June 14th and 15th at Cantigny Art in Bloom in Wheaton, IL (outside of Chicago).  I'll be posting upcoming pictures soon!  Why am I up at 12:40 a.m.?  Because no matter how prepared I think I am, there's always more, more, more to do!  Here's some more info. in you're in the vicinity--Oh!  And I'll be at booth 74!!

Cantigny is a 500-acre park and part of the Chicago-based McCormick Foundation. It is home to two museums, formal gardens, picnic grounds, restaurants and 27 holes of championship golf. 8,000 people expected.
1 S. 151 Winfield Road, Wheaton, IL 60189
Saturday, June 14th 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, June 15th 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

Click here for their website:  Cantigny Gardens
 
And in keeping with my continued artistic diligence, here's a little blast from the '70's. 
Andrea True Connection, "More, More, More"
Can't you just smell your Coppertone Suntan lotion
sizzling away in the sun
with this playing on your transistor radio? 
Oh yeah!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment