Friday, May 8, 2015

Alone in The Blue

I want to be a morning person.  I really do.  But then I find myself up late and then later, a painting beginning to emerge.  And the night is midnight blue and a rain is falling softly, plopping drops into puddles outside my window.  My hand is pulled into movement and my mind is hypnotized by water, by quiet, by the sound of the brush, by a plaintive song playing.  That 5 o'clock rise is drifting further away...then again, I have this.

Alone in the Blue

2 comments:

  1. Morning shmorning. I am a night person, and it would be fine, except I live in a house with morning people. Uugghhh. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, I turned into one of them today. In bed at midnight and up at 4 a.m. Not sure what's up with that! Hope you have a great Mother's Day, Sheila. (-: And I hope you get served breakfast in bed...no earlier than 10 a.m. (-;

    ReplyDelete