Monday, July 4, 2016

Day 34 The Mystery Dude

Back in May, yes, that's how far behind I am in posting my 100 day project, I was part of an art show that included some local artists and local bands.  It actually was quite a fun night.  At the end of the night, however, I found myself wedged in between a van containing a bunch of guys and other vehicles.  I finally wiggled by car out of that area, only to drive about a 100 feet and find that there was no way I was going to squeeze in between a truck and the venue's wall.  I asked some random guy if he could back me out and he kindly did.  I'm not sure who he was, and he left quite a strong odor of beer in my Beetle after he left, but I was eternally grateful for his driving skills.  Thank you, Mystery Dude!

Some scenes from that night.

 Above, my friends, Peggy Clydesdale (owner of White Trash Peg Art Gallery),
 and Matt Redbeard

Great picture of Jack Nicholson above.

Hmm.  This was a video, but I could only get it to upload as a photo.  Some of my stuff...




No comments:

Post a Comment