Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ballerina on a Bad Trip (SOLD)

Ballerina on a Bad Trip



I can relate to this chic a bit, not because I'm on some bad acid trip (ha!), but because I am fighting a cold and going down for the count.  I've been surrounded by it at work the last 2 weeks and by my husband at home.  It seems no matter how many vitamins I've been taking, I'm in a losing battle.  I just laid down for 2 hours, but my head is so packed, I can't breath, and my skin is sore, sore, sore to the touch...my sweater against me is torturous.  Ugh.  I worked on this yesterday and some this a.m. when I didn't have the energy to do anything else, and thought I was at my worst.  Wishful thinking.  At least I have the next episode of "True Detective" to look forward to--how deprived I will feel when that brilliant show ends in a few weeks.  Thank you, dear world, for the capability to DVR...not sure I'll be awake to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment