Friday, December 19, 2014

Santarotica Opening Night

First of all, DON'T look at this post if you're easily offended by a little erotica.  This was a quirky, tongue-in-cheek show I made a painting for, that's all.

O.K., a few days ago, I posted about this show at White Trash Gallery here (Santarotica Holiday Extravaganza).  I put little tidbits of my painting out there.  Here's the entire thing as well as pics from the show.  I put the sanitized version on Facebook, and I don't think I'll share this post...I'll just make it like a hidden song on the tail-end of the the B-side of an album that no one knows is there unless they listen to the whole thing.

Mine:


Opening night as shown below.

Fabulously coiffed gals and my friends Donna and Abby.


 My friend Cassie was in town from Seattle.  The last time I saw her she had pink hair, so I didn't recognize her at first!  That's why she giving me that weird look in the first pic. below.


Cassie and a potential suitor.






 Cassie flirting.


Carey and her husband, Bob.



 White Trash Peg's nude portrait of Iggy Pop.


 Elvis lives!



White Trash Peg, gallery owner/artist and Cassie.






 Cassie made Jamberry fingernail stickers from my artwork for a Christmas present for me.  So cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment