Sunday, October 18, 2015

Everyday People

Everyday People


I posted this on Facebook first and then a FB friend put a link to Sly and the Family Stone's "Everyday People" (oh, yes, way before the Black-Eyed Peas (though I love that version as well.)  I told her, and I'll tell you, that it is one of my favorite songs ever (along with "Thank You Falletinme Be Mice Elf Agin"), and it was used to such good effect in the movie, "Definitely, Maybe" although it was a favorite of mine waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that!

Everyday People



If you're interested, I found the entire "Definitely, Maybe film on YouTube in sped-up French! Voila!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome piece... and yeah!!!! That song rocks big time :) OK, ... had to rock out to some videos for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Sheila! (-: Yes, it's a great song, and I totally know how that leads to another great song...ha!

      Delete