Thursday, October 22, 2015

Red Dot

Hmm.  Still using my phone to take pictures, putting into Instagram and posting to Facebook and then snipping onto my hard drive and then reposting to my blog.  Gotta get that camera working correctly!  I humbly say, I think my art work isn't showing off to the best of its ability with my roundabout posting approach.  I'll get back to it.  Although, I do notice I have a lot less hits from a certain area in the world now that my images aren't as sharp as the camera would present... hmm.

Anyway, this portrait actually has a much more vibrant, apple green in it than this picture would suggest, and I think a lot more detail.  Nevertheless, here is "Red Dot" as I can best represent her at the moment.




2 comments:

  1. Great expression :) Hope you will show it again when you get things working :)

    ReplyDelete