Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 244. Bleeding Lips - The New Sexy? SOLD

O.K., Myrtle thought, she may be old, but she had granddaughters, and she knew that these days, vampires were in.  She had even let the girls talk her into watching a few episodes of "True Blood" and my goodness, there sure were some hotties on there, although she could do without some of that tearing of flesh.  She had to turn her head at that gruesomeness.

But the day she looked into the mirror and saw her rose red lipstick bleeding into the lines at the corners of her mouth and traveling up into those crevices above her upper lip, she looked anything but attractive!  What's a gal to do?  She had run out of her Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate for Lip Lines.  That's it!  Tomorrow she was off to the cosmetic counter.  After all, it's not always a good thing to have bleeding lips, even in these days.


Here's how I was trying to figure out how I wanted to draw a swivel lipstick tube:






2 comments:

  1. I'm glad "bleeding lips" are the new sexy cuz I have them!!! I thought they were from kissing so many people's asses when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! ha! Well, you are OVER that phase, sista'! Now you're a sexy, nose ring wearin' rebel artist! (-:

      Delete