Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 172. Congratulations Rachel and Chase - Wedding Day Part I (No Longer Available)

My 2nd cousin (my cousin's son) is getting married today.  I had gotten a friend of mine, Kim Herout, to make something for them--I won't post what it is now for fear of ruining the surprise.  Anyway, I needed something to put these delicate somethings into, and they needed a box for their awkward fit.

I'm wandering the aisles of Target, and low and behold, I saw something that would work!  A file folder container on clearance.  Hmm...what could I do with this!  My mind, it be a spinnin'!  My brain started sparking, and well, you can see what I can up with below.

How it started:




Complete with a man's wedding band...


and boutonniere, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment