Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day 11 - Secret Cake Eater

Secret Cake Eater


This was entirely a drawing and then I ended up almost fully turning it into a painting.  I had a work banquet tonight, and I drew a bit on the program while listening.  Afterwards, a friend in town from Tennessee contacted me and wanted to meet which of course I wanted to do, too!  (I love spur-of-the- moment get-togethers, don't you?)  By the time I got home, I realized I had to book it to meet my deadline.  I also needed to cover up names in the program a bit more to protect the innocent. (-;  Anyway, that's how I ended up with a painting/drawing.  

Actually, I was so happy with how it turned out, I wished I had had a program made out of heavyweight watercolor paper.  Ha!  I think I'll be recreating this one on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment