I don't really have a bottle of Jack Daniels in my house, but here's a good recipe if you do.
This is from "Dr. Pat's Hot Toddy Cold Remedy at http://www.food.com/recipe/dr-pats-hot-toddy-cold-remedy-234344.
- Place the whisky in a large microwave safe mug.
- Add the honey.
- Pour the hot water into the mug over the spoon you used for the honey to get off the last little drops.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 1 minute or until it is piping hot, but not boiling.
- Add the lemon slice and serve.