Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gallery Event November 29, 2013 Bucktown Center for the Arts

Last Saturday night I did a drawing of my experience hanging at a gallery.  I have a show coming up at the end of November--Black Friday--from 6-9 p.m.  Could be good or bad...people tired and cranky from being up at 1 a.m. shopping at God knows where or they could be ready for a little alcohol and art. (-; My opening corresponds with a Wine Walk so hopefully that will help matters.  We shall see.  Many of my canvases from my 365-Day project will be there (minus about 90 or so).

Stop on by if you're in the Midwest for Thanksgiving. (-;

Bucktown Center for the Arts (click for more info.)
GALLERY OPENING RECEPTION:
6-9 p.m. Friday, November 29th at at 225 E. 2nd St., Davenport IA.
Suite 206, directly across from elevator on 2nd floor

CLOSING RECEPTION is on Friday Dec. 20th
The exhibition runs from 11/6 through the end of December.
The gallery is available for viewing during business hours (Wed-Sat 11-6).

Here's a few shots of the chaos beforehand.  I'm glad that part is behind me now!






 
Overhead decoration--hanging books everywhere--so cool.



Now you can understand my drawing from last week for clearly--we got home at 11:30 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment