Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 336. Uncrackable Safe

The day started out really well, but after 4 p.m., the upward roller coaster sped out of control and careened down the track.  Getting yelled and cursed at on the phone by someone who owed money; not balancing; locking my coat into a lockable drawer--first time I ever put it there--WITH my only set of car keys in it; and then trying to open a safe 47 times to no avail, I left work 1 1/2 hours after everyone else, warming up my car in the parking lot at 8:45 p.m.  There's more, but I will not go there.

Well, it was more a good day than bad, so I will try to wipe out the second half as if it never happened!

But babies, right now I'm tired, so tired.


I know I recently referred to "After Hours" on Day 305 Petunias Long in Tooth and Teeth As Long As Fingers (10/26/13), but man, this evening I was Griffin Dunne--I couldn't get home...





No comments:

Post a Comment