Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 52. Hope Your Valentine's Day Was Sweet

I hope your Valentine's Day was sweet. (-:



Here's a beautiful serenade for you on this day of love. I saw Chuck Prophet a few years back.  This is my absolute FAVORITE song of his, "No Other Love."  And my favorite little part is 2:09 to 2:16--the swelling of the strings, his holding the note longer than at any other time.  Beautiful! (By the way, the woman to his left in that clip is his wife.) It was also used in the Hilary Swank/Gerard Butler movie, "P.S. I Love You."




And here's a nice, romantic first kiss scene from the aforementioned film.



Now, back to Valentine's Day.  Ta, Ta!

Here was my chocolate-covered cherry martini for the evening:



And here was my parmesan-crusted chicken with caper butter (chicken parma) from the Uptown Grill:



No comments:

Post a Comment