Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 259. The Weight and The Pressure

As my friend Cindy says:  "Gawl-dang-gah-bah."

Or as the Rolling Stones sing in "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, but I Like It":

If I could stick my pen in my heart
And spill it all over the stage
Would it satisfy ya, would it slide on by ya'
Would you think the boy is strange?
 
If I could stick a knife in my heart
Suicide right on stage
Would it be enough...

O.k., I just erased my entire blog post.  I'll recap by saying, I had one "like" on yesterday's painting which I actually loved and thought was one of my best--I did see I had another this a.m.  Sometimes you feel like you can never do enough and others can never do too little.  I know, I know, you're never supposed to compare.  You're supposed to always be strong.  I guess I'm just not feeling super-sonic today.  Here's my honest, disheartened reaction.

 8" x 10" x 1"

Hmm.  Guess I'll leave this.  This is how I was feeling

From Day 59:  "Two Tears in a Bucket, Mother F*&* It."


Rolling Stones:  "It's Only Rock and Roll..."


I'm so tired.

Here's something to counteract the dejection.  It's for me, but hopefully you like it, too.
George Harrison ("Give Me Love, Give Me Peace on Earth")






No comments:

Post a Comment