1) Finding it hard to wake up?
2) Performing a form of interpretive, modern dance?
3) Shielding her eyes at her uneven make-up application?
4) Looking at the mustard stain on the back of her strapless gown?
5) Realizing that her new deodorant is sorely amiss?
Aha! ha! ha! I could create a story for each, but I'll let you do that, dear, interactive reader.
Maybe this will help. Here's the music I was listening to while I drew and painted:
1) Jack White: "Love Interruption" in honor of that 22-year-old/Pittsburgh Apple employee/fabulously wonderful nerdy-glass wearing/last singer on "The Voice" tonight. Loved him! What! Yes, it's true--I was watching reality t.v. And you know what? I just want to be outside at this concert, smelling someone's exhaled cigarette smoke, or some kind of smoke, on the cold air. (-;
2) Amy Winehouse: "Valerie" Live