Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 263. The Mistake Was Three-Fold

The mistake was three-fold.

1)  She should have never gone out with this rapid talker in the first place.

2)  She should have stepped back when he was in her personal space.

3)  She shouldn't have used a new lip plumper for this date.

One step backwards or a less bee-stung-replicating potion application would have saved her from this guy's spittle landing on her bottom lip.  Not going out with him would have spared her ears, but that was another issue entirely.

 10" x 10" x 1 3/4"




This is actually based on an event that happened to me, unfortunately.  Someone was at my counter at work and they were talking on and on and suddenly, I could feel it happen.  A piece of their spit on my lower lip.  UGH!!!  I wiped it away vigorously, let me tell you.  I just brought the post-it home from work on Friday (yesterday) and was going to post it here, but now I can't find it.  If I do, I'll add it, peeps.

****************************************************************************

P.S., here's a similar scenario that took place between Jamie Foxx and Al Pacino in "Any Given Sunday."  I wouldn't have minded if the exchange had been with A.P.!  Ha!  (-;






No comments:

Post a Comment