Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 262. Find Your Happiness, Joggler!

Did anyone see this feature on CBS News Sunday Morning about Jack Hirschowitz, a psychiatrist and joggler--a juggling jogger?  It originally aired 11/11/12, but I recently saw it again when CBS re-ran it.  I had thought, Oh yeah, this has got to become a painting!  And, since I'm in a "New York state of mind," here we go.

You've got to love this man!  He's so happy doing something that brings him joy.  He's even joggled through the NYC Marathon several times.  I'll let you watch the clip below--it tells it all. (-:  Hope you find your own joggling bliss on this beautiful day.  Enjoy it Midwest--the heatwave is over!

Here's my version of a joggler--a young Jack Hirschowitz, if you will, although the 67/68-year-old actually looks pretty ageless. (-:




Hmm.  I chopped off his little running shoe a bit on the one above, but this one below is a little crooked.  Eh, whatev, no time to "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" now...I must be off...hope you get the joggler idea. (-;  See the clip below.


CBS News Sunday Morning about Jack Hirschowitz:




No comments:

Post a Comment