Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 345. Don't Go Messin' with My Pleasure Zone - SOLD

I have a friend, let's call her...Fiona.  I really would like to give this person the credit she deserves for such a hilarious story, but I think you'll soon understand the reason why I can't divulge her true identity.

This conversation happened back in February, and I always had it in my mind that I wanted to do a drawing of it.  Well, here it is.  I thought her comeback after the doctor ''poo-pooed" her concern was one of the most hilarious things I had ever heard.  Hope you roar just as much as I did.

Fiona:  "Look, I'm not taking these pills anymore.  They have diminished my sex drive."

Doctor:  "Oh, that's such a small side effect compared to it's amazing benefits."

Fiona:  "You don't understand.  We're poor.  It's the only thing I have to look forward to on a Saturday night."


P.S.  I'm not naming the anti-depressant she was on...don't want any law suits.  Besides, seems like there's always a drug "du jour" that's supposedly the best ever, right?  That's what all those commercials say! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment