Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 357. Ugly Sweater Triumph

A local art gallery is having a show on ugly sweaters.  The deadline was today, and I missed it, unless they let me slide in there tomorrow...

Anyway, I woke up at 3:30 a.m.and finally just got up and started working on this at 4:15 until going to work at 7:30 and again after work.  That time never takes into account what's going on in your mind beforehand though, does it?  I have GOT to sleep tonight.

Blah, blah.

Here you go then:



Ridiculed in her youth for her Avant-garde style selections, Griselda was completely vindicated later in life when she won 1st place in the national ugly sweater contest and went on Project Runway as a dark-horse contestant.

Mean Pom pom girl:  "My Goodness, what ARE you wearing!?"
Mean accomplice:  "Hmmph!"
Griselda:  "They're called Doc Martens."  
G-girl, thinking to herself: "If I were in London, I would totally be in the "IN" crowd.  They have no idea."


Punk with heart of gold:  "I'm feeling it."


Tim Gunn:  "She is an utter visionary!  A complete conundrum of complexity, and I, for one, applaud Griselda!"  
"It's granny chic!"


 Victorious, adult Griselda:  "Thanks, Tim!"



No comments:

Post a Comment