Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 341 & 342. Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth (SOLD)

Happy December, everyone!

It's hard to believe that I am entering the last month of this project. Way back in the beginning, I started on Christmas Day which would land me on Christmas Eve Day this year to cross the finish line.  But what is this?  As I plotted out my final miles of this marathon on my calendar, Day 341 today would lead me to finish Day 365 on Christmas again.  This projection couldn't possibly be right!  What the heck happened?  And so I went through my blog posts, back, back back, and FINALLY found that I had done TWO of Day 68!  I've been mislabeling my paintings/drawings since that number!

¡Ay, caramba!

Well, it's definitely a better position to be in than having accidentally skipped a day!

I thought, well, I could just proceed and do 366 Days, as if last year were a Leap Year.  But people, I am tired!!  Plus, you know how the saying goes:  "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." (-;  And I'm not going to.  I did the work, I'm going to claim it. (-:

Alright, full speed ahead. Let's get this adventure done!

"Look, I know it's a bit of a shock, but I need to get going.  
Either take the gift or don't, just stop staring at my mouth."

Here were the culprits--a little blast from the past.

From Saturday, March 2nd: Day 68. Hairstyle Repeat and a Golden Barrette


From Sunday, March 3rd: Day 68. Ben Affleck - Getting Back Up




No comments:

Post a Comment