Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 of 30 Hand Pie

I think I might be doing a painting a day for January.  See how definitive I am about this?  After doing a 365 painting/drawing a day in 2013, I am a little shy of any similar committment! You could do it yourself through Leslie Saeta who created it.  Anyway, since I've been baking a few pies lately, and a blackberry one today in particular (see my pie blog), I thought I'd use that event as inspiration for day 1.  I like to go all around the canvas, by the way. (-;

Here ya' go.  Hand pie!  


I wasn't quite done when I took the 2 pics below, but you get the idea.



2 comments:

  1. I am loving your pie's. This is my birthday month, and I always request a cherry pie. But I am not a picky pie eater. Any fruit will do. Or creme... or mousse... or?? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! ha! I'm happy to meet another pie lover! I will make a cherry pie in your honor sometime this month, Sheila. You can eat it virtually! (-;

    ReplyDelete