Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 30. Inspiration - Flying - Part 2 $25

Sometimes inspiration comes from hearing and seeing it whizzing by me.  Why, sometimes so many ideas are flying around, it's like a heavy blinking of lightning bugs on a summer night.

My friends no longer even bat an eye when during conversations, some idea hits me from what we are discussing, and I furious grab any nearby piece of paper to write it down.  I've filled up hundreds of post-it notes and numerous little notebooks with quirky sayings and quick sketches.  My biggest problem is finding them later--or worse yet--having them, but having no clue what they mean!  Finally, peeps, I work at a college.  You'd be amazed at what I overhear.  It's all good for artistic inspiration, though!




No comments:

Post a Comment