Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 134. Walking in Bath Water

During the summers when I was 16 and 17, my family and another family vacationed together at Kentucky Lake.  We all shared one cabin and during the day we'd go swimming, waterskiing, hiking, and horseback riding (I had a jet-black horse named "Rocky."  A cosmic connection in my mind since that was one of my favorite movies.)

Anyway, I remember swimming in that lake.  The water was fairly cold, but then suddenly you would swim to a spot where you could feel warm water swirling around your legs.  It was heavenly--almost as if you were floating vertically in a comforting, warm bath, the sun's rays lulling you into a half-conscious state.

That's what the weather felt like Tuesday and Wednesday (5/7 and 5/8) with it's gentle warm breezes and soft sun.  It was as if I were walking around in warm bath water.






No comments:

Post a Comment