Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 147. A Happy Bucket for a Backhoe

We have a new building being constructed outside of our place of work which we'll all migrate into in the late fall.  For days, there has been this steel bucket for a backhoe just sitting by itself in the mud, waiting to be attached to its big brother and be put to work.

Because I love quirky faces and happen to see them in everything, I took a picture of this sweet boy, hanging in the muck, and drew him up.  If I knew how to get the picture off my smartphone and onto this blog, I'd do so!  Instead, I'll wait until tomorrow and take another snap off it with my handy dandy Canon.  Baby steps with this technology...ha!







Well, here's the update with some fuzzy pics of the real life bucket.










No comments:

Post a Comment