Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 297. Couldn't Get to Sleep

I could not get to sleep last night.  I rolled around in frustration until about 3 a.m. and finally just got up.  I fixed myself some tea and painted until 4:30 a.m.  At that point my right hand was covered with red paint and my left had dried residue of molding paste clinging to it.  I suddenly felt like I could fall over.  And even though thoughts such as, "it probably isn't the best thing to have those pigments and compounds seeping into your system," ran through my mind, I headed straight to bed.

I must say, I was a little frightened when I woke up at 7 a.m. and saw my crimson paw, but I was also relieved to know I wasn't in a Hollywood bed scene in the "Godfather."  Suffice it to say, I had a v-e-r-y long day.


And...even though I was super tired, I did manage to make a quick visit to the grand opening of the White Trash Gallery by White Trash Peg, Et. al.  Here's some snaps.

Me as I head out the door.

















Cute, blurry photographer.



Old piece of candy cane that fell out of my coat pocket--first time I wore this since last winter.  A gruesome piece of stickiness that would make a great painting, of course. (-;






Tigger as purse.






No comments:

Post a Comment