Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 310. I Lost A Piece of My Mind and You Saw It on My Face

Driving to work this a.m., I was listening to Grace Potter and the Nocturnals' self-titled CD from 2010.  As I was turning into the parking lot "Goodbye Kiss" started to play, and when I listened to that first line, I thought, Hmm, that would be a good painting for October 31st!

Here you have it.  I hope you're having a great Halloween you little ghosts and goblins! (-;

I Lost A Piece of My Mind, and You Saw It on My Face

OH! SERIOUSLY, peeps!  I just went to YouTube to get you a clip of the tune, of which there are many, but here's one with this song set to them dressed up in Halloween costumes.  How serendipitous is that?!


P.S. Twelve thousand years ago when I started this blog--o.k., last November, I posted a clip of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singing Gillian Welch's, "Elvis Presley Blues."  It's so phenomenal that I'm just going to post it here again.  I love it!


"Goodbye Kiss" is off this album if you don't have it, you should. (-:

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Album Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment